Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@davidd that sounds like something I would do start to draw again (well practice) then take months to try to start up again.(this is mostly because I got discouraged and when into a big artist block). Good idea of adding lots of items to scene to make the room more lively.Also live action monster high is a zero so good thing it was cancelled .-..
Aww, look at his cute face! He looks scared and scary at the same time! And his outfit is great.

(and hooray for another appearance of spiral staircase!)
Aw, he looks adorable. No, wait, er, I mean very scary. Yes, very scary. Adorable
[Image: july28.jpg]
28 July – Pinky Street "Air Gear" Ringo Figure

It was one of those "quick snapshot and layer on the cheesy filters" kind of days.
Pinky pop-art! She's cute. The background you chose works well with the filter.
That’s a great little effect. The character suits everything about it.
Aw, everything about your little snapshot works so well!
Cool!
Everything works with the pop art filter there.
I have none of these filters... interesting effect like a closeup of a comic page.
[Image: july29.jpg]
29 July – A Pinky Street Walk in the Woods
Her expression just says ‘Another dumb hike in the woods! Srsly?’
She does look annoyed, but it's a beautiful photo! And her size makes the stump look like a Gaudí-esque settlement of very intelligent termites.
I can't tell if she's annoyed by the hike, or annoyed that her hike is being stopped for random photographs. It could be both. It's a fun snap!
The woods is rough.-. I don't blame her for not wanting to be there.I went to a cabin like on the 20th there were bugs everywhere ._. . The best part was going to the beach.