Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: june8.jpg]
8 June – Rochelle is finally released from her chains

"Would it be possible to have the rest of my clothes back, too, please?"

As soon as I find them, dear. As soon as I find them.

(The dungeon is currently undergoing renovations. Things are a bit of a shambles just now.)

Unchaining Rochelle seemed like a decent thing to do, considering today was World Doll Day and all.
Free at last!
Will she be chained up again after World Doll Day?
Rochelle has finished her endurance ex.periment! ... But the girl needs some clothing, because the dungeon is cold.

Hoping the renovations to the dungeon are going well.
(06-09-2019, 07:33 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]Will she be chained up again after World Doll Day?

Ooh! Now there's a thought! Grant her one day of freedom per year! That might also be a way to help me remember World Doll Day!

(06-10-2019, 02:23 AM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]Rochelle has finished her endurance ex.periment! ... But the girl needs some clothing, because the dungeon is cold.

Hoping the renovations to the dungeon are going well.

Training... endurance training! Rochelle is one of those ultra-athlete types. She was hoping to get sponsorship from an athletic apparel company, but there have been no offers thus far.

Renovations are progressing better than ex˚pected, although a cursory glance at what appears at the moment to be utter chaos would not be indicative of such. Or so I am telling myself, anyway.

[Image: june9.jpg]
9 June – Jade wonders if there's enough space on the wall for one more poster
I love those classic posters!! The black cat bar mascot is sooo cute. <3
That room is so garish, it's brilliant. And there's always room for one more poster...
Of course there is! And Jade looks fabulous. Was this room made with her in mind?
I was going to say that too, always room for one more poster. The room looks great!
Hope Rochelle finds her clothes...
[Image: june10.jpg]
10 June – Monster High Elissabat
Awesome! Amazing! Astounding! Astonishing! Apic! ...Hmm, wait, something sounds off... Never mind, no time for that, I'm preoccupied with admiring this gothy doll in steampunk setting! I love this! Squueeeeee!!!!!!!
That looks really great. Love the steampunk aesthetic!!!! smile
Hmmm, why do I get the feeling Elissabat is up to something...?
Cool! You should've entered the PUDDLE photo contest with this setting.
(06-11-2019, 10:51 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cool!  You should've entered the PUDDLE photo contest with this setting.

LOL If I'd had an EOS, maybe.