Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-28-2018, 10:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]What do you use to edit?

This was an iPad app called Vintage Scene FX. Others I use frequently include PhotoToaster and Mextures.

If the original photo doesn't work out the way you were hoping, just layer on the tacky apps! That's my strategy, anyway.
yay
I'm so behind on looking at these, but I just caught up and there are so many nice pictures! I like how those hands match Ludmilla so well, and George the Pink really cracks me up! I've never been that big of a vintage Barbie fan, but I do love vintage fashions and the Frank Sinatra and Elvis dolls might be starting to sway me...
I really like Ludmilla with Miku nails! It makes me think I should give more of my Pullips a manicure. I really like some of the vintage Barbie repros that came with vintage fashions. I love that Sooki, too.
Wow, she's so pretty!
I adore everything about your Sooki photo <3 What a beauty she is.
[Image: jan28.jpg]
January 28 - Pullip Lala, frizzy flyaway hair and poor lighting.
She probably deserves a better photo with more effort put in to it.

She's pretty anyway smile
And you were the one who said we could shoot quickie snapshots in a pinch!
I think it's a nice portrait. The lighting matches her colouring.
She's very pretty. We don't see many photos of her on the forum any more. And it's not like you won't have plenty of days left to take another one.
I like your photo. She reminds me of Panda in that light. Panda is a fav of mine.

I have never seen any of the triplets in person. wait .. twins? Two or three? Gods my brain is frickin mush.
(01-29-2018, 03:35 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]I have never seen any of the triplets in person. wait .. twins? Two or three?

I believe there were three: Lala, Sala, and Sola. Lala was the San Diego Comic Con USA release.
She's pretty, I like her blue eyes
She looks beautiful!
[Image: jan29.jpg]
Ever'body in the whole cell block
Was dancin' to the Jailhouse Rock

January 29

Elvis Presley figure from the Barbie Loves Elvis Gift Set, circa 1996.
Very cool lighting and setup. Although I'm not an Elvis fan, this seems like a good likeness of him.
(01-30-2018, 03:10 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Although I'm not an Elvis fan, this seems like a good likeness of him.

From certain angles the likeness seems to be very good. My impression is that he can also look a bit like Liberace or like The Squire of Gothos from classic Star Trek.