Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This photo is phenomenal!
[Image: october10.jpg]
10 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Gravestones"

Bleeding Edge Goths (BEGoths) Lunabella Whispers
I love the setting sun in the background! It looks like something you spent a lot of time setting up and waiting for the right time except I read what you said on Flickr. Great timing!
Awesome composition! I love the dead trees (bushes?) forming a natural 'gate' to the graveyard!
That's a great shot! These do indeed look like they take a lot of time.
(10-11-2018, 02:41 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I love the setting sun in the background! It looks like something you spent a lot of time setting up and waiting for the right time except I read what you said on Flickr. Great timing!

In this case, it was entirely a case of rushing to get something set up before the sun disappeared completely! The final result was fortuitous.
LOL

[Image: october11.jpg]
11 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Bratz"

The Bratzillaz hold a seance.
Fortuitious shots are the best ones! It totally looks like you waited for hours for just the right lighting.

And the seance is great too.
Love the light! Very clever use of the red bulb, it really looks like the crystall ball is glowing. And I like to imagine what snide comments they throw each other's way LOL
[Image: october12.jpg]
12 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Spiders"

Arachnid Archaeology.
Or, more accurately, paleontology, but Arachnid Paleontology is not as alliterative.
And, since when do spiders have bones?
Thats a fantastic shot! A nice different interpretation of the theme for the day.
I hope for his sake those are ancient spiders!
That's a great shot and I love the skelespider!
[Image: october13.jpg]
13 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Masks"

Pullip Neo Noir plague masks
Ooooh, so evil!
[Image: october14.jpg]
14 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Disney"

In the early 1980s, Bratz Sashabella occasionally sat in on banjo with the Jazz Minors and other acts at Disneyland. In this snapshot from her personal photo album she is seen improvising with popular Main Street USA ragtime pianist Rod Miller at the Coca-Cola Corner Cafe.