Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great background! Did you make it?!
(01-17-2018, 12:52 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Is this a background you've constructed...?

(01-17-2018, 01:03 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, these settings... cool!

(01-17-2018, 02:44 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Great background! Did you make it?!

Thanks. The background is a work-in-progress, made with styrofoam packing inserts, cardboard, hot melt glue, and spray paint.
Fantastic! I can see the styrofoam texture now.
Finally, a use for those stupid random-shaped styrofoam pieces that are impossible to ever get back in the box!
That background is amazing!!! This is such a neat shot!
[Image: jan17.jpg]
January 17: Monster High Gilda Goldstag
she looks 100 times better than any official shot of her. Is she standing on ice?
Such an interesting variety of characters here smile Looks like ice to me... looks like she could be standing in an alien landscape.
(01-18-2018, 09:36 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]she looks 100 times better than any official shot of her. Is she standing on ice?

She is standing on ice. Apparently Hell froze over. Tongue
LOL nah it didn't. It is still hot here, didn't you know Sydney in summer is hell? Tongue

Allie, I was thinking the same about the alien landscape. Fab photo, davidd. I need to google Gilda, I haven't taken notice of MH since they dropped Ghoulia (my fav sad )
Oh, she's so cute!!! I love the angle!
[Image: jan18.jpg]
January 18: Novi Stars Vera Tabray
Oh how cute!!! I love her!
Gilda is one of the few MH that I adore, and wish I had

And I hadn't paid much attention to Novi Star, but this and BerryByuls photos are inspiring me to look them up
awesome photo smile It looks like an alien has landed in the midst of a Mad Max movie!
Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh David she's great!!!! And so pink!! And 3 eyes!!!