Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

[Image: april25.jpg]
25 April – Do plushies count as "dolls"? Well, they do today!

[Image: april26.jpg]
26 April – "C'mon, man, this is getting old! Let us out already!"

Two more days... I think... and maybe a day or two to recover, and then things will be back to normal-ish.
I'm looking forward to catching up on what I've missed here on the forum.
Stuffed skeleton... Quite a paradox!

I would recommend some other method of storing dolls, if it's for long-term purposes. They tend to get moldy in zip bags. I would go for white acid-free paper towels and card boxes.
Stuffed skeletons are adorable!
What cute skeletons!
[Image: april27.jpg]
27 April – "I'm tired of being stuck in this storage tub! Let's escape!"

Almost back to normal... I hope.
Yea, plushies should count.
Well, I can count them, cos mine is "PIC a week", not "DOLL a week" LOL
Hope your crew escapes soon and normality is restored!
("...we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what is normal anyway.") Tongue
[Image: april28.jpg]
28 April – MGAE Novi Stars Una Verse
I know this girl! Hehe. What release is that? I don't recognize her outfit.
all your pics are as fun as ever. I want a Roswell alien too LOL The skeletons are adorable and this photo of Una Verse is stunning Heart 2
(04-29-2018, 05:50 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I know this girl! Hehe. What release is that? I don't recognize her outfit.

She is the original version Una Verse wearing a "Winter Gear Fashion Pack" outfit.

I had to look that up online. I honestly do not remember ever purchasing a separate Novi Stars fashion pack.
slash
[Image: april29.jpg]
29 April – Novi Stars Ari Roma
Sassy!
Loving all the pics - espescially the plushy skeletons & the B&W Novi Stars.

I know what you mean about trying to get back to normal - we've been on holidays the last couple of weeks, and it's hard trying to catch up with everything now
[Image: april30.jpg]
30 April – Novi Stars Alie Lectric
Nice one!