Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is awesome badass photo of awesome badass girl!
[Image: november14.jpg]
14 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Tiny

Knee deep in flowers we'll stray.
We'll keep the showers away....
And she even has appropriate wig! Tiny Tim would approve!

Although it seems to me Symphony would be runnin' wild rather than tiptoe through the tulips...
Ha, ha, Tiny Tim! Is this a belated Halloween costume?
Haha, love the chainsaw photo LOL And though I'm not familiar with Tiny Tim, that's a cute pic too.
(11-16-2018, 12:27 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Ha, ha, Tiny Tim! Is this a belated Halloween costume?

(11-15-2018, 08:07 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]And she even has appropriate wig! Tiny Tim would approve!

Thank you! I'm glad somebody got the reference!

[Image: november15.jpg]
15 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: Stripes
Of course she was framed.
(11-16-2018, 02:03 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]And though I'm not familiar with Tiny Tim....

A YouTube link for the uninitiated: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrWe3Nc2tCQ
The Tiny Tim reference was fantastic (I thought "no, it couldn't be referencing him" when I first saw it smile )

And nice interpretation of the Stripes theme.
The lighting in this photo is so alive! It creates perfect prison atmosphere!
(11-16-2018, 08:38 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]The lighting in this photo is so alive! It creates perfect prison atmosphere!

I'll have to take your word on that.

[Image: november16.jpg]
16 November – DollstagramNovemberChallenge2018: A Gift!
for some reason, it seems to me she has stolen it... And won't give it back!
(11-17-2018, 09:53 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]for some reason, it seems to me she has stolen it... And won't give it back!

Ha ha! She does look like she's been caught in the act, doesn't she?
Heh... I had the impression there was something prank-y in her "gift" for the unsuspecting recipient.
Um yeah, I can't say about the prison atmosphere either, but it looks quite convincing smile
I agree with the others, there's something not exactly on the up-and-up with her and the gift