Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-09-2018, 12:03 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so bluuuuue... smile It looks like you have plenty of terrific places to photograph.

The sky is slightly enhanced with a filter... but only slightly. Yesterday was an impressively nice day for early February!
The horse photo is stunning, and I love today's as well!
[Image: feb9.jpg]
February 9: Monster High Lagoona Blue
OhWow. Nita is adorable as Little Red, and this is quite possibly the best photo I have seen of Lagoona :O Simple, effective, shows her beauty without all the fussy colours etc in newer versions. Having just finished a novel about mermaids that are deadly murder creatures, this photo just looks real to me right now smile
I have to agree with Miss Edith, I prefer Lagoonas like this one with less makeup. And you didn't even need to dress her up, she looks perfect here.
I flat out LOVE that Lagoona picture!
This photo is SO pretty!!!
[Image: feb10.jpg]
February 10: Bratz Bratzillaz: House of Witchez Victoria Antique
Cool lighting here as well. And I also really like the one of Lagoona. Had to google the stock photos and I love how much more "organic" (??) she looks here, like a real pond creature creeping out... Neat smile
I'm not sure that I've seen this Bratzilla before. I like her spots.
(02-11-2018, 04:08 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure that I've seen this Bratzilla before. I like her spots.

She has kind of an Asian dragon theme going on. I suspect she was "inspired" by Monster High's Jinafire.
I really like that girl, davidd you are a bad influence Tongue jk o'course, I am weak & easily tempted with no help LOL I love her hair and the colouring is very unusual but in my eyes it works.
[Image: feb11.jpg]
February 11: Bratz Action Heroez Yasmin
She totally belongs on The Krofft Supershow

wow I have never seen half of these Bratz before. This one looks like a superhero, complete with POW on her belt LOL
She looks like she means business! LOL