Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
they are adorable - such lovely bright colours in the photo smile
So cute - what a cool tradition, even if it’s a bit more difficult to find surf in a desert
[Image: feb5.jpg]
February 5: Bratz Bratzillaz Yasmina Clairvoya - Budget Version

When MGA-Bratz first released the Bratzillaz figures they were pretty cool in that, in addition to full articulation and fairly elaborate costumes, the figures featured inset glass eyes. But as so many companies seem to do, MGA quickly followed up with a bargain-basement budget line with limited articulation, less detailed (although still colorful) costumes, and screen-printed eyes.
[Image: feb6.jpg]
February 6: My Little Pony: The Movie – Pirate Twilight Sparkle
Love these epic outdoor scenes LOL
I suppose if a company is trying to maximize sales, it makes sense to produce a budget version ... She's still interesting.
I actually like this budget Bratzillaz doll better than the one with the inset eyes....I think her eyes look super pretty. Great photo, too!

And that's a really neat MLP figure!
judging by the girl in your photo, Bratzillaz are still beautiful. Actually I know this, I managed to get my hands on 2 more because they seem to be disappearing.

Love your pirate MLP - Allie, could you see him/her in marone pirate clothes? That's what you need isn't it? smile
Pirate pony and she has wings!
(02-07-2018, 03:28 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Pirate pony and she has wings!

And a horn! So she's a pirate pegasus unicorn pony! Pretty awesome, too fun to pass up!
Does a horse count as a doll? Yeah, sure, why not; after all, it's a Monster High horse!

[Image: feb7.jpg]
February 7: Headmistress Bloodgood's horse, Nightmare
oh that is gorgeous <3 The colours of the horse against the dry grass background, then her head blends perfectly with that beautiful blue sky.

(can one buy this horse alone? I have been half heartedly looking for a horse for some of my girls)
(02-08-2018, 09:08 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ](can one buy this horse alone? I have been half heartedly looking for a horse for some of my girls)

The horse was not sold alone. It was part of a set with the Headless Headmistress figure. But they do turn up on eBay, sometimes for cheap:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Monster-High-Do...2611364507

Dunno if the set was released Down Under.

[Image: feb8.jpg]
February 8: On the Way to Grandmother's House
MGA Novi Stars Nita Lite

The horse looks gorgeous against the grass & sky!

And the nova red riding hood - is that her actual outfit, or did u redress her?

Miss Edith, we could get the horse & doll set here, I remember seeing it at TRU but I haven't seen it fir ages. Online is probably your best bet to find it.

Davidd - not sure if I can ask a question about a photo in the Pullip Teain thread, not this one. But I'm dying to know how you got an Adelaide Crows football?? It wasn't something I expected to see when I was scrolling through smile
(02-09-2018, 07:05 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]And the nova red riding hood - is that her actual outfit, or did u redress her?

But I'm dying to know how you got an Adelaide Crows football??

Novi Stars Nita Lite is wearing a red cape and carrying a handbag from one of the Bratzillaz figures.

I had the opportunity to take a holiday trip to Australia several years ago. I thought a local football club ball would make a more interesting souvenir from Adelaide than a regular gift shop type item. Unfortunately, that trip was prior to my taking up the "traveling doll photography" hobby, so I do not have any Down Under photos of my little friends. I suppose that means another trip to Australia is in order.
Wow, so bluuuuue... smile It looks like you have plenty of terrific places to photograph. Nita is cute too.