Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(07-27-2018, 08:26 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]That staircase is just perfect! Maybe for bigger dolls/figures, but perfect!

The staircase was designed for Monster High and other 1:6 scale figures. One of these days I'll get around to rebuilding the Pinky-scale rooms and things that I left behind when I moved a couple of years ago.

[Image: july27.jpg]
27 July – "Ya want fries wi' dat?"
...And now I'm craving fries...
[Image: july28.jpg]
28 July – Pinky Street PC2014 Haruhi Suzumiya

Yes, the originally innocent and adorable Pinky Street line eventually released a Playboy Bunny!
She looks rather fierce!
such a variety of figures, how funny they made a playboy bunny smile
Okay, it’s official. I want some Pinky:St figures now!
[Image: july29.jpg]
29 July – As Easy as Falling Off a Log

The sky was blue and the sun was shining down through the trees, dappling the old, fallen log with gold while bringing the forest to life in a thousand shades of green.

I stepped off the trail to set up a quick photo, and by the time I had the Pinky Street figure in place, which took a matter of mere seconds, a great grey cloud had risen up, occluding the sun and whiting out the background. At that moment, a large, noisy group of hikers approached along the trail.

And then the doll fell down.

I somehow managed to catch her before she was lost down a steep embankment in thick ferns.

In short, just another typical Doll A Day misadventure.
I'm glad she's safe! And at least you have an interesting photo of infinite log - nice work with perspective!
Haha, one for the Photoshoot (Mis)adventures thread. How often it happens that the light is great but by the time you get set up, it's gone. I'd probably plunge down an embankment after a lost doll... blush
These are all cute though.
[Image: july30.jpg]
30 July – I was looking for a particular doll in this mess, but I finally gave up
Rb_bigO That's a lot of boxes!
Plastic Puzzle Palace!
(07-31-2018, 03:05 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]And then the doll fell down.

I somehow managed to catch her before she was lost down a steep embankment in thick ferns.

In short, just another typical Doll A Day misadventure.

This is my fear when I take dolls out - that they'll fall into somewhere I can't retrieve them. Like dropping them down a cellar hole or something!
[Image: july31.jpg]
31 July – Found her! Ever After High Dragon Games Holly O'Hair

I finally found the doll I was looking for yesterday. I was going to open the box, but occasionally she's selling for over $50 on eBay. I think I shall list her for a week or two, and if she doesn't sell, then I will open the box!
I can't exactly process the idea of someone wanting to sell a DG doll, but good luck!