Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I vote for Anton Szandor LaVey!
(06-04-2018, 07:30 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I vote for Anton Szandor LaVey!

LOL

One of my Flickr contacts pointed out that he looks almost exactly like a figure seen in some of those coin-operated fortune telling booths!

Today's post, from the I'M NOT A DOLL, I'M AN ACTION FIGURE Department:

[Image: june4.jpg]
4 June – GI Joe and a New Room Box Project

New room box project, a work in progress, just started it today.
Ooh, what is it going to be when it's finished?? I'm intrigued.
Can't wait to see it finished!
(06-05-2018, 02:22 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]One of my Flickr contacts pointed out that he looks almost exactly like a figure seen in some of those coin-operated fortune telling booths!
Yes! He immediately made me think of the one in "Big" smile
Interested to see how your room box develops.
[Image: june5.jpg]
5 June – "If this is 'summer,' why is there still snow on the ground?"
Too bad it's so dirty, you could build and igloo to rent along with those tipis...
You're making me feel just a teeny, tiny bit better about our crappy climate (it was 1C the other night Cry ). At least there isn't any snow. But then, it looks like you're pretty high up. Love the photos of your gang out in the great scenic landscapes.
(06-07-2018, 04:45 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]You're making me feel just a teeny, tiny bit better about our crappy climate (it was 1C the other night Cry ). At least there isn't any snow. But then, it looks like you're pretty high up. Love the photos of your gang out in the great scenic landscapes.

The remaining snow is on a hiking trail that is at a higher altitude than where I live, but not particularly far away. The low temps at my house are also hovering around 1˙C / 34˙F most nights.

[Image: june6.jpg]
6 June – Pirate Ghouls: Clawdeen, Venus, and Lala

Note the "Alliecat-style" faux-nautical background. yay
Quote:Today's post, from the I'M NOT A DOLL, I'M AN ACTION FIGURE Department:

[Image: june4.jpg]
4 June – GI Joe and a New Room Box Project

New room box project, a work in progress, just started it today.

I love his face.
Nice pirate squad! Already liked it on instagram.
Love Clawdeens cutlass - did they all come with swords??
Where did your faboo pirates get a mini sextant?
(06-08-2018, 07:15 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Love Clawdeens cutlass - did they all come with swords??

(06-08-2018, 12:04 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Where did your faboo pirates get a mini sextant?

The sextant and the telescope, along with the cutlass, came with a lot of "Action Man" equipment I found on eBay. I think it is all from Action Man's enemy, Kubai Singh.

Unfortunately, none of the Monster High Shriekwrecked pirates include swords.

[Image: june7.jpg]
7 June – One of those uninspired days....
You OK there, Cerise? (at least I think it's Cerise)