Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: october23.jpg]
23 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Curse"

Bratz Genie Magic Fortune Teller
The way she doesn't at all look sinister makes it more sinister than if she did...
(10-24-2018, 07:26 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]The way she doesn't at all look sinister makes it more sinister than if she did...

One of the spooky things about Bratz dolls is that you can never tell for sure what they're thinking... or plotting. Sweatdrop

[Image: october24.jpg]
24 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Full Moon"

(Re-edited image from The Dollie Dungeon Archives; because it's gonna be one of those days. slash )
Very atmospheric!
Creepy looking Bratz is certainly plotting what type of future she is going to tell you about.

Like the car, is it part of Pinky St or something else you already had?
(10-25-2018, 06:20 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Like the car, is it part of Pinky St or something else you already had?

The car is a Hot Wheels car. The figure is a tiny "gashapon" figure, about 1-1/2 inches tall.
(10-25-2018, 02:06 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-25-2018, 06:20 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Like the car, is it part of Pinky St or something else you already had?

The car is a Hot Wheels car. The figure is a tiny "gashapon" figure, about 1-1/2 inches tall.

Oh wow, tiny figure then - knowing what size Hot Wheels are (we have a couple of James Bond cars)
Cute photos. The carvings behind your fortune teller remind me of my little Kanaloa from Hawaii.
You managed to make this Bratz girl look pretty spooky! Gashapon girl is rather cute. I like how her skirt is echoing the purple hues of the moon.
[Image: october25.jpg]
25 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Monster High"

Just recently I was commenting here on the forum that I had never owned any of the Freak du Chic Monster High figures. So, last week, a friend whom I haven't spoken with in several months and whom I haven't seen in person for three or four years showed up at my door, completely unannounced, bearing gifts: three mint-in-box Monster High figures he had picked up for next to nothing at thrift stores, including this Freak du Chic figure.

I thought this was a rather uncanny coincidence.
Yaaay! Congrats on uncanny haul! FdC Frankie is awesome!
That's really cool of your friend. Freak du Chc was my favourite line of MH. I have about half the dolls, and 2 outfits of dolls I don't have. I love the dark circus look of them all.
[Image: october26.jpg]
26 October – #DollstagramOctoberChallenge2018 on Instagram: "Blood"

Low humidity, altitude, and chilly weather can sometimes result in temporary, but messy, inconvenience.
Poor Harmony! This is probably extremely distasteful question, but knowing your sense of humor... is that your blood on those tissues or just ink (or something similar)?
(10-27-2018, 03:40 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Poor Harmony! This is probably extremely distasteful question, but knowing your sense of humor... is that your blood on those tissues or just ink (or something similar)?

LOL Food coloring! But thanks for asking; it means the blood looks realistic! yay