Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-30-2018, 03:33 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2018, 03:10 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Although I'm not an Elvis fan, this seems like a good likeness of him.

From certain angles the likeness seems to be very good. My impression is that he can also look a bit like Liberace or like The Squire of Gothos from classic Star Trek.

LOL davidd. This angle is definitely a great likeness. Never liked him but his doll is very photogenic grin
My grandmother was OBSESSED with Elvis(and when I say obsessed, I sure do mean obsessed), and I have this same doll set that she left me. <3 I think he looks great! This is a really cool photo! smile
[Image: jan30.jpg]
January 30: On safari with famous wildlife cinematographer Frank "Bring 'Em Back Alive" Sinatra
Errr.... or was that Frank Buck?
It looks very realistic smile he has a lovely smile smile
fabulous photo, it looks so real. As if he is in the middle of a savannah waiting for lion to pop his head up.
Oh wow, it looks so real! It's amazing
Beautiful photo and love the lighting! Happy
This lighting is gorgeous, as well as the photo you captured. Love his jacket. smile
WOW!!! This photo is so realistic, at first glance he almost looks like a real person! I love the setup here! Wonderful!
[Image: jan31.jpg]
January 31: "I do NOT need any help, thank you!"
Maudlynne is not amused. Of course, Maudlynne is rarely amused.

WOO HOO! Congratulations to everybody who has completed the first month in the A Doll A Day Project!!!
She definitely looks like she wants that cat off of her, RIGHT NOW. LOL

Congrats on finishing the first month! <3
Frank looks like he stole one of your hats. Nice job with the scale of his surroundings. Maudlynne looks quite annoyed.
Kitty!!!! Heart That's sweet.
And OMG, I love your Frank cameraman shot -- the setup and lighting and everything! I googled out of curiosity; had no idea there were so many figures of him. (But, why isn't there a Gene Kelly one? booo...)
Yay for finishing the first month!!!
poor Maudlynne looks like her glasses are fogged up from nosy cat's breath LOL It is a very sweet photo and congrats to you on 31 great photos in A Doll A Day.
[Image: feb1.jpg]
February 1: New Bratz Study Abroad Sasha and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull