Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wow she is bright! I've never seen most of the newer MH. I like her dress.
You have an awesome collection. I realize how much of a newbie I am smile I am tempted to get the pinky street girls. They have so much character.
Mint-in-Box March continues:

[Image: march15.jpg]
15 March: Monster High "Ghouls' Getaway" Jane Boolittle

The late-2015 tiki-themed "Ghouls' Getaway" series of five figures was one of the later Monster High releases prior to the "re-boot."
I'm enjoying seeing all the Pinky Street girls. And thanks for the link to the archived pages. I have a few but I'm not really sure where they all fit in the order of releases, so it's great to have something like this to research them.
I love that Jane smile
Ooh, I like that Sakura Wars Pinky! I appreciate your detailed info on them too; I love learning new things!

[Image: march16.jpg]
16 March: Monster High "Ghouls' Getaway" Jinafire Long
They look bright and fun. And I'm intrigued by the picture behind this one ^ . Looks like it's cute.
I don't recall seeing this one in my local stores, either. She looks interesting.
(03-17-2018, 12:04 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I don't recall seeing this one in my local stores, either. She looks interesting.

Some of them were "exclusives," I think at Target. It's annoying when a "series" is released but some of the figures are store exclusives. I ended up buying them all online because I couldn't find them in local stores, and the nearest Target was almost two hours away.
I generally shop Target the most, so that's somewhat surprising. But it's not the first time things never made it to my local stores that others have reported finding.
love the colours (and the pic in the background does look interesting Allie. Definitely nautical LOL )

[Image: march17.jpg]
17 March: Mattel Monster High "Ghouls' Getaway" Elissabat

The background is a kitschy-cool souvenir picture I found at the Aloha Stadium Swap Meet on Oahu in Hawaii.
this one is my favourite, the colours Heart
Ahhh, the Aloha Flea Market!! yay I went there... I forget which souvenirs I got there but I do remember I had to buy a big duffel bag to bring all my extras home in after nearly 4 months... I recall draping my raincoat over it when I went through the airport check-in hoping that would disguise how big the bag was and that they'd let it on... they did...
sigghhh... I want to live in Hawaii.... Heart 2
Elissabat has a cute face.