Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I love Novi star photos! They are very pretty. I don’t have one and I added a bunch on amazon but chickened out grin
[Image: may1.jpg]
1 May – Novi Stars Ina Ferna hopes her heat will help hasten the arrival of spring.
Yes, it's snowing here... again.

Oh no, I’m sorry it’s still snowy! Maybe her warmth and beauty will do the trick to coax out spring!
What a beauty! Having snow in May sucks. Build a snowman, declare it a temporary doll and post it here! Then at least the snow will be good for something...
(05-02-2018, 10:42 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]What a beauty! Having snow in May sucks. Build a snowman, declare it a temporary doll and post it here! Then at least the snow will be good for something...

Ha ha! That's a good idea! The latest snowfall was too slushy, but I will keep that in mind in case we get more!

[Image: may2.jpg]
2 May – Novi Stars Mae Tallick
You're doing a great job with the Novi Stars, considering they don't have much for joints. I especially like Ina Ferna, she's fabulous!
I love this line of dolls but I had never seen Ina Ferna before. What a gorgeous doll Heart 2 I would say she can't help but kickstart spring for you smile
I love Mae! I want to wear those pigtails myself!
Oh man... more snow? And I thought this place was the last corner of the world to get spring LOL Is that typical or is it a late spring for you? Ina Ferna does indeed look like she could melt it. These are interesting; I'm not at all familiar with these dolls, having only seen a few pix before.
(05-04-2018, 11:14 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Oh man... more snow? And I thought this place was the last corner of the world to get spring LOL Is that typical or is it a late spring for you?

I've only lived here for 2-1/2 years... which means three winters... and this is the latest snow I've seen. Locals, who are prone to exaggeration, say they've seen a foot of snow in mid-May, and light snow in June.

I'm starting to think maybe I should move to Canada, where the weather seems milder.
Whacked

A Doll A Day:

[Image: may3.jpg]
Novi Stars Sila Clops
Sila is such a cutie!
she is so sweet Heart 2
She looks much better in your photo than she did when I saw her on eBay. Yes I'm trolling for Novi Stars on eBay and kicking myself for not picking some up when I saw them on clearance.
(05-05-2018, 12:55 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She looks much better in your photo than she did when I saw her on eBay. Yes I'm trolling for Novi Stars on eBay and kicking myself for not picking some up when I saw them on clearance.

When you press Sila's ear her eye lights up bright red. Not that I'm trying to tempt you further or anything.

A Doll A Day:

[Image: may4.jpg]
4 May – Novi Stars Nita Light
(She glows in the dark!)

She looks so dramatic!