Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great shot to close out the year - fits perfectly with your sense of humour.

Congrats on completing the challenge - it’s been really interesting to see your varied collection.

And a lovely photo of Eos to round it out! It was a lovely surprise to see them on the different threads this morning
Congratulations on sticking it out! I like the MH vampire closing the coffin on the year of photos.
I'm so glad I could inspire you to pull through with this! You're much stronger than I am, clearly!

I love your last pic! At some point I'm going to go through this thread and look at all the ones I missed out on seeing!

Happy New Year and here's to another year of fun dollie photos, even if they aren't every day!
YAY YOU DID IT! I just went back through all the pictures I missed, and it was such fun to see them all! Personal favorites include the cheetah print Smart Doll sofa and the bowl full of Pinky St faces!
neon_jellyfish, Alliecat, Dargosmydaddy,Lejays17, Cornflower Blue, DeadlyNova, GreysPrincess:

Thank you all for your comments and support during the past year! The interaction is the spoon full of sugar that helps the medicine go down!

I see that almost everybody who attempted Daily or Weekly photos is already ready for 2019. So I guess not doing it again is not an option, huh?
LOL
(01-02-2019, 11:36 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I see that almost everybody who attempted Daily or Weekly photos is already ready for 2019. So I guess not doing it again is not an option, huh?
LOL

Her majesty said 'what a clever lad.'
(01-02-2019, 09:15 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Her majesty said 'what a clever lad.'

I guess that means I'll be keeping my head, for a while at least. Happy
(01-03-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2019, 09:15 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Her majesty said 'what a clever lad.'

I don't know, if you're clever it means it has good brains in it. Better wear a helmet.
(01-03-2019, 06:00 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-03-2019, 02:39 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know, if you're clever it means it has good brains in it. Better wear a helmet.

Oh, it's OK, the Queen wants to see more of his fabulous photos, and thus is willing to let him use his own head for a little longer wink
I may be losing my head to the queen after all. Here we are, the second lousy day of this lousy project for what is already shaping up to be a lousy year, and I'm reduced to posting a lousy snapshot from Walmart:

[Image: january2.jpg]
2 January – The Stuff of Nightmares

I don't know what this thing is, other than, it's the kind of doll that reinforces the "dolls are creepy" reputation.

Maybe it's a baby Charlie McCarthy. Or perhaps one of the Gremlins took a page from Hannibal Lecter's playbook and created a suit of human skin as a disguise.

I hereby vow that this will be the last Walmart snapshot I use as an A Doll A Day 2019 photo. I may, of course, post the occasional Dollar Store or grocery store peg aisle photo, because those dolls are funny, but no more Walmart photos.
If I am reduced to Walmart (or Target or KMart) photos again, I shall stop.
Well, I don't think she's all that creepy, for a low-budget Walmart doll. And lots of little kids probably wouldn't mind. I'm surprised to see package labelling in French down there.
(01-03-2019, 02:40 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I don't think she's all that creepy, for a low-budget Walmart doll. And lots of little kids probably wouldn't mind. I'm surprised to see package labelling in French down there.

Did I just post my A Doll A Day photo in last year's topic?

DUHHHHHH!!!!!

OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

Okay, since there's a comment, I won't remove it, but I'll repost it where it belongs.

Again... DUHHHHHH!!!!!