Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-01-2018, 07:04 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I can't exactly process the idea of someone wanting to sell a DG doll, but good luck!

LOL Apparently Darling feels the same way:

[Image: august1.jpg]
1 August – Storm the Bastille! Free the Unjustly Imprisoned!

I didn't realize what a terror I was unleashing when I gave Darling Charming that chainsaw!
Haha, yes, let her out of the package!
Yay for Darling beng a good friend (and a terror with the chainsaw) and freeing Holly
Yay for Darling beng a good friend (and a terror with the chainsaw) and freeing Holly. The Dragon Games line has some of the nicest oitfits
Go Darling, go! Save the damsel in box-stress!
[Image: august2.jpg]
2 August – Rain, rain, and more rain

Seriously, today was rainy. Seriously rainy. Flash floods and mud slides level of rainy. Power outage rainy.
Yeah, summer in Utah. Yay.
sly
It's also raining here plus blowing a gale - but it's winter & supposed to do that.

Is this the same one who nearly tumbled down the ravine? She looks suitably unimpressed with her life smile
She looks like she's about to give the weather a finger. And then maybe smack it with her teddy.
(08-03-2018, 01:31 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this the same one who nearly tumbled down the ravine? She looks suitably unimpressed with her life smile

Yes, this is the survivor of the hike last week. Now she gets to stand outside in the rain. You're right, I don't think she is particularly impressed by life in Utah. (Her attitude may reflect my own. There are reasons I have "bonded" with Pinkys more than any other line of toys, dolls, or figures.)

Today Pinky Street PK002 Su'u agrees to help me out one more time. Because I have a major dentist appointment today, she's stepping in for a quick shot before I head out the door. I suspect I will be in no condition to take doll photos, or do much of anything else, by the time I make it home.

[Image: august3.jpg]
3 August – Pinky Street PK003 Su'u

If I make it home. Have you ever read all the fine print on the forms you sign at the dentist? There's a lot of stuff in there about the procedures being ineffective, losing teeth, possible disfigurement, chance of contamination by blood-borne pathogens, possible permanent brain damage, and death. Death sounds the least dire among the potential complications and side-effects.
Oh dear, dentist appointment... I hope that by the time I type this you're back alive... Anyways, keeping my finger crossed! Don't forget to reward yourself for surviving!
Holy crap, I don't think I've ever encountered that. Indeed, death sounds less dire than much of that. I hope you made it through OK and that it was way better and easier than you feared.
Su'u is cute. I like her attitude. "Giving the weather a finger" is me, most months of the year, here LOL

Anyway, hope you are feeling better soon.
[Image: august4.jpg]
4 August – Monster High Viperine Gorgon
Lovely portrait of Viperine - not a figure you see a lot of.

Hope the dentist went well!
Siggy Viperine! The doll I've never seen in person!
(08-05-2018, 06:47 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Hope the dentist went well!

I'm still alive... I guess. They let me take home the wisdom tooth that they extracted. slash

[Image: august5.jpg]
5 August – Monster High Skelita Calaveras