Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: davidd's A Doll A Day 2018
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yup, that armor is awesome.
(04-07-2018, 07:45 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Dragon Games Darling is awesome! I love her! Especially her corset armor.

It was Epic Winter, Lejays. However, considering their new smiling faces, it should have been Winter Party ;-)

I didn't think that Winter Party was right - but I never got any of the dolls as they were available for about 5 minutes here, and none of them really shouted to be taken home.

I've neglected taking pics of my EAH girls in the last 12 months or so - this is inspiring me to get them sorted and take them again
the Dragon Games girls have made me want to own them. davidd, you are an evil enabler wink Seriously, I won't buy one because then I will want them all and I already know I don't like their faces as much as MH so I will probably sell them in the not too distant future. It's a pity, I LOVE their outfits!
(04-08-2018, 10:51 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]the Dragon Games girls have made me want to own them. davidd, you are an evil enabler wink Seriously, I won't buy one because then I will want them all and I already know I don't like their faces as much as MH so I will probably sell them in the not too distant future. It's a pity, I LOVE their outfits!

I bought them to use the outfits on MH figures. Unfortunately the bodies are not quite the same, so the EAH clothing fits very loosely on the MH figures. Which is better than being too small, but it doesn't look nearly as good as I had hoped it might.

I suppose I could try a head swap onto an EAH body, but the color match might be problematic.
She's pretty. I seem to be a sucker for dolls with blue colour schemes, especially blue hair.
I’m so behind on commenting...

I love your Dragon Games Girls! There was a point in time I was collecting EAH because I love fairy tale stuff but once I got into Pullips that kind of fell by the wayside.
Mint-in-Box Marches into April:

[Image: april8.jpg]
8 April – Monster High "Great Scarrier Reef" Kala Mer'ri

Kala Mer'ri... calamari... 'cuz she's part squid, y'see? LOL Plus, "la Mer" is French for "the sea." So her name is a double pun!

It's little details like this that I love about Monster High!
MH have the best punny names for their dolls!
Kala is awesome. I love that I live in age of dolls with tentacles and and multiple arms!
she is beautiful

[Image: april9.jpg]
9 April – Mattel Monster High "Collectors Edition" Draculaura – 2015

Asking prices on eBay (including shipping) are trending between $88 and $125 right now. Recent selling prices on eBay, including shipping, are in the $35 to $60 range.
Best Draculaura ever!
I imagine asking prices are a lot more than selling prices for a lot of dolls & figures, from what I've seen, including Pullips. And someone must've had fun making up all the punny names.

[Image: april10.jpg]
10 April: Monster High "Haunted" – River Styxx
as a non fan of Draculaura, I do think that version is absolutely perfect smile And River Styxx - I was so torn. She looks beautiful in your photo. I wanted her so much because of her name/theme but I didn't really like her face. This was back when I sold most of my MH & was barely tempted by any. In other words, before the Doll a Day challenge LOL