Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Werepuppy's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The pjs are so cute, and go very well with his black & white colouring.
Haha, thanks all! Nice to see that the pjs are really liked!

- - -

163. A is for Audrey

[Image: 70835780_57313bd9041c3e65a581d9d95de576f5_standard.jpg]

Daughter of Princess Aurora and Prince Philip, and in the Room? She's dating a pirate. Wonder what they'd make of that.
I like Sleeping Beauties with brown hair. Something about it just feels right.

I wonder what other Descendants we'll see in this round. As they never really made it here, I love seeing them in your photos.
Oh My  I wonder what Queen Liz had to say to Prince Philip about this!

Speaking of which, Happy Birthday to Phil! 99 and still lucid and ambulatory!
Her doll is cute, but her Desendants character really wasn’t smile
(06-11-2020, 11:19 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I like Sleeping Beauties with brown hair. Something about it just feels right.

I wonder what other Descendants we'll see in this round. As they never really made it here, I love seeing them in your photos.

I've got a couple planned. Hopefully it'll work out.

(06-12-2020, 01:33 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Oh My  I wonder what Queen Liz had to say to Prince Philip about this!

Speaking of which, Happy Birthday to Phil! 99 and still lucid and ambulatory!

I didn't know it was his birthday.

(06-12-2020, 05:08 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Her doll is cute, but her Desendants character really wasn’t smile

Her character is interesting. That Evil can come from Goodness was an idea not properly ex.plored in the franchise. 

- - - 

164. B is for Befuddle

[Image: 70875604_ca7385e072839fdf745d6c34ff36c1e7_standard.jpg]

(Yeah we're probably going to be seeing a few more bears in the challenge now...)

Befuddle is from the 2015 Charlie Bears collection, and was originally designed by Isabelle Lee, who is quite a popular designer for them. She's about 20 inches when standing so that's about the same height as Olivia. Big and cuddly. Got to love it.
All of these look so lethally soft!!!!!
I've certainly never seen a plush bear sporting such a variety of colors before! Looks like somebody got a bit overenthusiastic with the water colour paints!
Elfy bought me a rainbow bear for my birthday this year - but I don’t think she has as many colours as this one does.
Very pretty kind of autumnal colours. Cute!
Probably very few parents would approve of dating a pirate... LOL
I like the autumnal colours of this bear. It makes camouflage for hiding during a picnic.
(06-13-2020, 01:26 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]All of these look so lethally soft!!!!!

Befuddle is one of the ones made of a very, very soft plush.

(06-13-2020, 03:01 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I've certainly never seen a plush bear sporting such a variety of colors before! Looks like somebody got a bit overenthusiastic with the water colour paints!

Hee, just wait till I show them all off! 

(06-13-2020, 11:01 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Elfy bought me a rainbow bear for my birthday this year - but I don’t think she has as many colours as this one does.

Ooh, I would like to see your rainbow bear! 

(06-13-2020, 11:22 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Very pretty kind of autumnal colours.  Cute!
Probably very few parents would approve of dating a pirate...  LOL

Thank you! 
This is true, probably why she's never told them...

(06-13-2020, 01:43 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]I like the autumnal colours of this bear. It makes camouflage for hiding during a picnic.

She claims she's never hidden during a picnic...

- - - 

165. C is for Carlos

[Image: 70916182_6b98d6fbc7dc5d8c7359039b3cb5ecae_standard.jpg]

Another Descendant today! Son of Cruella De Vil.
Now that's a rad look! My dolls need some half black, half white outfits!
Is that a severed dog tail (or possibly a paw) he's carrying on his belt? Awesoooommmeeee!!!!
He is very funky. Actually looks better as a doll than he does in the live action films.