Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-29-2016, 08:20 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on all the new dolls!
Jaldet and Alura look so different it is hard to realize they have the same face plate smile they look very cute together smile

Thank you, I agree when you put certain dolls together it's amazing how different they look. I think eyes brows shape and position really make a face sometimes.

He looks awesome. Love a doll in a school uniform they look super cute. Congrats as well.
So many thanks to Pink Haired Freak and Hina for my Melody and now Discord! My two Grail girls acquired ❤️

[Image: 4F3E467D-E673-466C-B169-7F34EBDE1179_zps1kilaqjq.jpg]
Congrats they are both lovely girls smile
Ho-Ho!

[Image: 30019589716_dffaaef643_z.jpg]
ho-ho by TrueFan, on Flickr

[Image: 29970243501_cbdca841f5_z.jpg]
ho-ho by TrueFan, on Flickr
Ahh True, Ho Ho is SO CUTE!!! Heart :Heart: :Heart: She is even prettier than in her stock photos! Her eyes are so sweet it is almost irresistible not to look at her yay
Thank you offgenemi!

True- she's so sweet!!
Melody, Discord, and Ho-ho are all gorgeous!
Ho Ho is super cute. I like her a bit better the pullip Ha Ha.
Melody and Discord look great.
vertefae, congrats on both the My Mel and Chill!

Ho Ho is adorable! Do you have to blow up her bunny floaty?
Nope, Ho-Ho's floatie is already filled with air.
I got a few news girls in the last week or so but I was out of town and hadn't gotten a chance to show them.
First up is Eloise then Meg. I really wanted Eloise and The Doll Market was the only place I could find her at a decent price. So I had to buy another doll to take advantage of their buy two pullip and get $20 off and I chose Meg but she special order so I had to wait almost 2 month for them.

[img][Image: 30060297861_cd83aaebf8.jpg]Eloise by Doll Parts, on Flickr[/img]
[Image: 30089471906_676a7ecf3f.jpg]Meg by Doll Parts, on Flickr

Then I order Akemi who I've been dying for you and Romantice Blue Alice and again had to wait cause Akemi was pre-order for the end of Sept. from Pullistyle. But worth the wait for all these girls.

[Image: 30138379995_55a510351f.jpg]Akemi by Doll Parts, on Flickr
[Image: 29496045654_267f347401.jpg]Romatic Alice Blue by Doll Parts, on Flickr
Beautiful new additions, redrenard! Congrats. I love my Akemi, and my Romantic Alice/Pink Vers.
Lovely new girls, everyone!

Ho-Ho is so adorable I feel like it's going to be hard to resist her charms. @_@ omg.
(10-07-2016, 09:45 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Beautiful new additions, redrenard! Congrats. I love my Akemi, and my Romantic Alice/Pink Vers.

Thank you! The Alices are tough to choose from. The dark brown eyes won me over. Happy
My latest dollie Classical Queen got her this past Sat. Not sure if I'm going to keep her in her stock. There are things about her I like and others not so much. I wish I could save her hair but the side buns are dry and crunchy. Don't know how they would look down.

[Image: 29848675460_14e51bfc0e.jpg]Classical queen by Doll Parts, on Flickr], on Flickr[/img]