Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats on Sakito! I didn't realize he had some colored hair sections.
(02-19-2014, 01:38 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on Sakito! I didn't realize he had some colored hair sections.

Yes he does! they're two strands. I will take better pics whenever I get a chance and/or make a video review on him.

(02-19-2014, 01:31 PM)pixachii Wrote: [ -> ]Oooh, congratulations on getting Sakito, thus completing the whole set, Cosmicheart!! They all look fantastic together on your shelf! Happy

Yes I'm so happy, I never thought I would find him. Thank you!! the band is now ready for their gig. smile
Dayum, that is one beautiful Tae.

The set looks incredible together smile
Ah I'm jealous! The whole nightmare set, they look great together. smile
Oooh the Nightmare set is very cool. As is Luke Takamura. I love the attention to detail in them. ... now I kinda want an X-Japan set. (Could stay 80s or go more 90s and just add the others to Hide's Doubt look.) http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-GQXg7JOW0i8/Ur...+PNG-1.png

Also, thank you beajjai033, and Severity. I'm sorry I missed your comments before. I love LQ's eyes! Well, everything really, except for the clothes not fitting well, but I am very happy I managed to get her.
thank you everyone! smile so happy to have them. smile
I'm not a huge huge fan of Taeyangs, but the Nightmare set does have some very good looking boys in there...I'm now reconsidering getting one of the manly boys to add to my collection xD

Seeing everyone else's new dolly arrival pictures has made me want to post my most recent purchases too. They came in separately in 3 consecutive days, so almost every day was a deboxing day for me last week! =D

I've finally managed to get my hands on a old version of Cinnamoroll Dal, she is the most adorable thing ever. Really.

[Image: dal_cinnamoroll_zpsaea27a04.jpg]

Then Victorique came in from Junkyspot, and she's as beautiful as ever. She's been on my priority list for a while, so I'm glad to have her home finally. ^-^v

[Image: pullip_victorique_zpsb6396e88.jpg]

And finally, Violette came in from Japan. Another grail doll down! She's just as precious as my beloved Shinku and Suiginto. I've got Hortense reserved for me from the same seller, but I haven't gotten the funds to pay for her yet. I love her frilly purple outfit, and they're very well made too!

[Image: pullip_violette_zps8a65187c.jpg]

My wallet hurts, but I'm happy, and that's all it really matters. =D
Congrats! Cinna is a beauty.
Congrats, Rhaine! Wow, an original Cinnamoroll -- she is amazing! I've secretly wanted her for a long time, but she is so very hard to find. You must be thrilled!
Your new arrivals are all so pretty! I highly recommend getting (at least) one of the Nightmare Taeyangs. I think you will be very happy!
smile
Congrats on your beautiful new additions, Rhaine!

I wanna pinch that Cinna's cheeks!! Heart 2 (-^o^-) Heart 2
My Taeyang Prince Ramiro finally came! I've been wanting this guy for a while now, and am so happy to have him!
[img][Image: 246a5df1-6b15-460f-8b05-5769dd9795b7_zps24963f24.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 35cb9599-a089-4841-a40d-7835c97c8334_zpsbe90787d.jpg][/img]
[img][Image: 559e3024-94db-4377-9ca9-f56da4c76ec6_zps9150742d.jpg][/img]
@ TrueFan: thank you! Yes, she's an unforgettable Dal.

@ vadafade: she was very hard to find! I'm super thrilled since she's my favorite Dal. =D

@ KiraKira: Thanks! I'm leaning towards getting a Ruka, he's just so manly!

@ Missy_Crane: oh yeah, definitely want to pinch those cheeks of hers~ >o<;

@ kingsgirl1015: Prince Ramior has a gorgeous faceup, he's very princely looking. *o* Congrats!
Oooo, look at those buttons on his coat! They're adorable, and he's quite handsome. I really like his hair and brows. It's nice to see a new face up on a Tae.
Thanks for the pics, kingsgirl! Ramiro is a handsome fellow indeed. I am fond of Taes with strong eyebrows. smile