Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Circus is in Town!

[Image: a17b44c6-1e74-43b3-8d71-ed50edfba3f3_zpsxzggg1ia.jpg]

[Image: image.jpg4_zps0ezjsc2y.jpg]
Oh they're beautiful!
Jinxed, they are looking gorgeous!! *o*
Oh wow! Amazing!
I love Ludmila!! she is gorgeous!! congratz jinx!
Be aware, the Sashas are super addictive. :-D I'm a little sad there are so few of them.
Thanks everyone!

(06-04-2015, 06:46 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: [ -> ]Be aware, the Sashas are super addictive. :-D I'm a little sad there are so few of them.

I need to get Sorc next. I originally bought Wizy to steal her stock for a custom Pullip I had planned, but now I would feel too guilty. She's staying with the circus!
I brought home three new dolls this weekend!
Here is a before & after of my Byul Fata:

[Image: s0wuxi.jpg]

[Image: 17s1ux.jpg]

I fixed her eyemech, hybrid-rebodied her on a 21cm obitsu (she's got her original torso and the rest is obitsu!) and gave her a new wig. I got the wig in my gift bag at PUDDLE this weekend! I'm probably going to rewig her again - I think I like her better brunette - but I love her like this too!

Her name is Silvia. smile
Somehow I did not manage to come home with a single new doll except the one I won. I think I missed out on some good deals by being too busy with other things. Congrats on your three!
And I only bought a non-Pullip family doll. Darling Clover's awesome clothing and Byronic's wonderful knits put a big dent in my spending money.
Well, one of my three was my Jouet that I still can't believe is my Jouet! I also got a nude/bald Ala. smile
(06-09-2015, 12:36 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I brought home three new dolls this weekend!
Here is a before & after of my Byul Fata:

[Image: s0wuxi.jpg]

[Image: 17s1ux.jpg]

I fixed her eyemech, hybrid-rebodied her on a 21cm obitsu (she's got her original torso and the rest is obitsu!) and gave her a new wig. I got the wig in my gift bag at PUDDLE this weekend! I'm probably going to rewig her again - I think I like her better brunette - but I love her like this too!

Her name is Silvia. smile

Fata is really cute! Personally, I'm really liking the red hair on her! I think it's stunning with her fair coloring and I just like how it works with the pink tones of her faceup. :3 She's cute either way, though. yay
And here I am with my Jouet, Mary-Jane, in matching bear hats (and purple nightgowns!)

[Image: wvpro4.jpg]
Oh what FUN!!!!
That is a super cute photo.