Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quick photo of my new boy, a Taeyang Hash! He's my 40th doll.

[Image: 31277606341_1de8853409.jpg]Daeo by Hayden, on Flickr

His name's Daisuke, but everyone calls him Daeo.
He's adorable (but then, I have a soft spot for HasH smile)
Love your Daisuke! What a handsome addition! Congrats on your 40th. smile
I've been wondering if I should buy Hash or not. I like him buy maybe his face up doesn't convince me. Many congratulations everybody for your dolls! I adore them all!

Some weeks ago I bought a Pullip Blanche. She's so cute and she seems younger than the other girls ^^

[Image: 31001161371_71c8956ffb.jpg]Russel and Blanche by it's_a_secret, en Flickr
Congrats everyone on the new dolls! I love Hash! He manages to pull off that dramatic makeup perfectly. And Blanche is a real beauty.
congrats on Blanche! she is very beautiful, although i dont have her yet, i admire every single photo of her.

i drove to another town and stopped by tuesday morning. so many times i drove to a TM and came back home with nothing so i was not hopeful. but then i saw this handsome guy. i couldnt leave him at the store. i saw at FB group one alberic was all undone in his box, so i unboxed him to check if his body is ok. his outfit is very well done and very heavy! i want to take a few photos with Sehvar (charlotte) before i pack it up smile
[Image: 31407808471_98e897b127.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/PRpeea][/url]
(12-10-2016, 12:03 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]his outfit is very well done and very heavy!

My hubby found him a few weeks back. His stock is glorious. Once I snipped the gathering thread to let his cape/robe fall correctly he looked even more regal and scholarly. I really need to make him a staff. Plus his faceup is gorgeous in person.
(12-10-2016, 12:28 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]My hubby found him a few weeks back. His stock is glorious. Once I snipped the gathering thread to let his cape/robe fall correctly he looked even more regal and scholarly. I really need to make him a staff. Plus his faceup is gorgeous in person.

i should do that as well! thanks for the tip. he definitely needs a staff and a magnificent crown!
I got another new doll! This time, it's a Dal Colline.

[Image: 30797439803_b436dabae6.jpg]Maxx by Hayden, on Flickr

His name's Maxx, and he's my Rida, Kenzie's little brother.
His soft, natural colours are very sweet! Congrats! :>
Hi maxx, he is lovely, congrats smile
Maxx is adorable Heart So is your Alberic Offgenemi smile It amuses me how certain features on dolls are so loved when a few years earlier they were hated & vice versa.

When I bought Alberic maybe 6 years ago, I just got the nude doll with his wig. I remember EVERYONE saying how ugly & useless his stock was anyway. I loved it (fantasy reader for 50 years smile ) but I didn't have the money at the time to buy him new. It was a very widely held opinion, his wig and stock are a waste but he is nice once you change them.
How things change.
Here is Cinder had her for some months now but her clothes took forever to get here. It was a slow process of first the wig then the shoes and stockings. Than the top. And last was the skirt and hoodie, but all worth it. She is a make me real custom commission by Anna Giovannini. I absolutely love her. Hope your guys too.
https://www.facebook.com/makemerealcustom/

[Image: 31629372205_02926643bd.jpg]Cinder by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31629590605_c8cb5abb69.jpg]Cinder by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31257223520_2cc641ab8b.jpg]Cinder by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31513724171_834c29eb16.jpg]Cinder by Doll Parts, on Flickr
She is gorgeous! I haven't heard about this artist before . Thank you for the Info and congrats on your new girl!
Also got my Steampunk Cheshire Cat pullip this past sat ya! smile I don't know if my ears are wrong....

[Image: 31630018805_5ca8acdabc.jpg]Steampunk Cheshire Cat by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31630052475_ed395ecf85.jpg]Steampunk Cheshire Cat by Doll Parts, on Flickr

[Image: 31257713030_59345372c0.jpg]Steampunk Cheshire Cat by Doll Parts, on Flickr