Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(11-05-2013, 06:57 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha, KiraKira. What happened to no more dolls! :-]

Temporary insanity, I suppose.
:LOL:

But knowing how fickle I can be...they might not be staying all that long...
Oo that was lucky getting the last set!

Congrats and good luck with the split! I think you may have people fighting over Ruka, he seems the most popular.

All the boys are so tempting but I promised myself no more dolls for the rest of the year! Plus I have Hitsugi on the way, hopefully he will be here soon. :3 ( tomorrow please? :p)
(11-04-2013, 11:29 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]@Whimsu- It's actually not facial hair it's another piercing, I honestly thought it was like a little goatee based on the promo photo as well.
[Image: 10659989513_70a9d2819a.jpg]
Ruka by pullip_junk, on Flickr

Damn: that's one fine Taeyang.
(11-05-2013, 07:05 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-05-2013, 06:57 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha, KiraKira. What happened to no more dolls! :-]

Temporary insanity, I suppose.

But knowing how fickle I can be...they might not be staying all that long...

she is an epic, indescribable, awe-inspiring, magical, wonderful, super freakin awesome amazing godsend is what happened! lol
(11-04-2013, 05:51 PM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know the band, but they are gorgeous Taes. I'd want any of them except the Isul.

Oh so the one I want to split is the one that you don't want any of the stock from huh? - I see how you are tt
lol poor Mandy lmao

kind of new dollie? lol

[Image: DSCN1446_zps945d8f26.jpg]
(11-05-2013, 11:16 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-04-2013, 05:51 PM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know the band, but they are gorgeous Taes. I'd want any of them except the Isul.

Oh so the one I want to split is the one that you don't want any of the stock from huh? - I see how you are tt

???
I just actually wanted one of the Taeyang (doll & stock). The rest of the complete dolls/stock were up for grabs. By split, I meant splitting the complete doll from the set of 5...because...what am I gonna do with 5 dolls?!
(11-05-2013, 11:36 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]???
I just actually wanted one of the Taeyang (doll & stock). The rest of the complete dolls/stock were up for grabs. By split, I meant splitting the complete doll from the set of 5...because...what am I gonna do with 5 dolls?!

have an epic dollie band? lol *ducks*
(11-05-2013, 11:42 AM)FishiesGoPook Wrote: [ -> ]have an epic dollie band? lol *ducks*

OK...I guess I set myself up for that one.

Either way, I CANNOT have five dolls. No room, for reals! Sometimes my lack of resolve is so embarrassing.
Lol - okay I thought you wanted the stocks and nothing else
[Image: 10814016554_4b92a8c1c6.jpg]
I went to Requiemart's today to play dollies learn how to customize, somehow I ended up bringing home a doll with me from her to customize pile Sweatdrop .
Ha, that was one impulse buy Hina. But he's a pretty boy nevertheless smile
Requiem's work is always amazing.
Thanks but he is not a custom, he's just a rewigged romantic king she was going to customize but hadn't gotten around to yet.
Sorry, I'm such a noob when it comes to Dals, Byuls and Isuls. Tongue
I never knew what he looks like outside his stock look. I'm liking his hair color & style on him.
Still, congrats on your new boy!
Aw, Hina, he's very cute!! Planning on naming him?