Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Devon's jacket is so adorable!!
Wow there are so many awesome dolls in this thread!! Offgenemi, I love Babur!! PoisonedDeath, I never liked Rayne much, but out of his stock... Devon looks awesome.

[Image: F39F6C2E-C38B-4ABA-8A11-2F14EABE484F_zpslj6f3a9o.jpg]

My husband found Lir Nostalgic Version at Tuesday Morning for me last night, and I am loving his adorable, pouty look.
Nostalgic Lit is very cute! I have one. I was going to sell him but my hubby said keep him smile I love how extra annoyed he looks smile
Lir is such a cute little sailor!
My new Penpen(one of my Little Grails) is equal parts frumpy and adorable in her penguin costume. I love her pink eyechips and foiled sheen on hersuit. Nice quality.
[Image: 23rahys.jpg]
Melissa, I adore Nostaglic Lir! He's so golden and pouty.

renlee83, litte Penpen is so cute! I wish they'd made a full size Dal version.
(11-20-2016, 12:40 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]My new Penpen(one of my Little Grails) is equal parts frumpy and adorable in her penguin costume. I love her pink eyechips and foiled sheen on hersuit. Nice quality.

The only thing I don't understand about PenPen... Is that she came with a stand. How are you going to get that butt onto a stand? Lol
(11-21-2016, 03:10 PM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2016, 12:40 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]My new Penpen(one of my Little Grails) is equal parts frumpy and adorable in her penguin costume. I love her pink eyechips and foiled sheen on hersuit. Nice quality.

The only thing I don't understand about PenPen... Is that she came with a stand. How are you going to get that but onto a stand? Lol

LOL My partner and I were just laughing about that last night. Right now she is just kind of bowling pin-wobbly, leaning against my other dolls.
Cinciallegra made it home today. I really love her unique and stark face, especially with the silvery hair.
[Image: 33aqc0h.jpg]
Congrats! Cinci is a very beautiful girl, once you get her out of that drab outfit.
(11-22-2016, 02:18 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! Cinci is a very beautiful girl, once you get her out of that drab outfit.
I'm also very tempted to take down those braids and let that witchy hair fly. smile
I guess I'll reintroduce this girl here in a month when I'm allowed her, but my Christmas present arrived today. Obviously, I wanted to check her over and couldn't resist taking a few pictures too. I've wanted this girl for 8 years, so I'm struggling to believe she's really mine. Meet Morgana!

[Image: 30417453314_f103468560.jpg]Morgana by Hayden, on Flickr
Ooo! Congrats on the new Prunella!
(11-26-2016, 07:02 AM)PoisonedDeath Wrote: [ -> ]I've wanted this girl for 8 years, so I'm struggling to believe she's really mine.

Eight years! Wow! Congratulations on finally finding, and acquiring, such a prize! (But now you have to "officially" wait another month! Oh, the delightfully unbearable agony!)
Wonderful dolls, everyone. Congrats! <3

I know how long you've wanted Prunella, PoisonedDeath, and I'm so glad you finally got her. <3 I can't wait to see her when you aren't sneaking photos of her. wink

My Christmas present also arrived today...my first Namu! But I can't have him until Christmas either. I haven't gotten a doll as a gift since LAST Christmas, so I've forgotten how hard it is to wait. LOL (Although I did 'open him up(he wasn't NRFB) to put the spare wig that was in the box on him(much better than his stock, I forget how much I love Monique wigs until I get another one...afoisjaf <3) and to let him hold his bouquet).
[Image: 31196314402_12041ee9b4_z.jpg]Hurry Christmas, Hurry Fast by Haley, on Flickr
I'll introduce him here again in a little less than a month!
Congrats on the new dolls, people! Special 4

Just got my first Isul

[Image: 31331708896_1b6e5c5e49_z.jpg]