Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Show your new Doll!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Wow, he's so...pink! he has a healthy glow that reminds me of Gyro, unlike some of the more um...jaundiced Taes LOL (sorry Tantus, I love you, but it's true xD)

He's gorgeous, kingsgirl, you must be so happy with him smile
He's a handsome guy! I like the skintone a lot. Looks like he's got those ridiculous Captain Hook/Alberic shoes.
Oh Ramiro is GORGEOUS. ...I may have just made another addition to my wish list.
oh wow!!! he is gorgeous, his stock pics do no justice! Congrats! smile
Congratulations--Ramiro is a very gorgeous Tae! smile He looks like he's been basking in the sun--that's a good thing!
Thank you all! He is indeed a very handsome fella!
SHE'S HERE! Heart 2

[Image: 2urrrtg.jpg]

[Image: 29n75tt.jpg]

[Image: 21e47m0.jpg]
Wow, you got her full-stock and everything!! Ah, Prunella will always be the most gorgeous Pullip ever made! Congrats, Missy! Any idea what her name might be?
Prunella has the prettiest stock faceup ever. Congratulations! smile
Ee thanks you guys!

While I'm delighted to be hosting her and a big part of me wants to keep her, I've decided she will be going up for adoption. So I can't name her because the second I do she won't be going anywhere LOL

Her faceup is dazzling with that two-tone eyeshadow! And no infamous lip crack/peeling either smile
That's great to hear that she has no lip cracking. Aw, she's going up for adoption? (Did you get her to harvest her stock? LOL.) wink
Don't tempt meeee LOL I love that she even comes with a human sized H Naoto tote bag. Adorable!
Hahaha! We're such enablers!
 photo F66DD235-D1BA-442E-BB77-155631093AD9.jpg

Not a new doll, but I had to show off Alanna's new outfit. There's a seller on etsy who does these adorable MLP inspired Pullip hoodie outfits, and when I saw there was one of Derpy Hooves, I couldn't resist. (I love the grey/yellow color scheme...also one of my nicknames is Muffin!) there are these little tiny wings on the back and everything!
Congrats on the Pru, Missy_Crane! She's a great Pullip.

Severity, Derpy outfit is cute, not derpy!